Monday, January 23, 2012

2012

Well back to the real world - holidays over and my days as full time teacher are over for now too. I said farewell to my lovely class at Sherwood and all the great teachers there. I have now started back at APN and go into the NZ Herald office 2 days a week and work from home writing for a day. I am working on a literacy resource for teachers until end Feb when we start the activity pages and web site again. The resource is free and is called Dive in and Read. Unfortunately only the regional papers around NZ publish it but we are working on having a more comprehensive and interactive web site which teachers in Auckland will be able to utilize. At the moment anyone can register and use the resources on the site but the resource pages are only included in the regional papers.
The Spotlight on Sport resource will of course be the Olympics this year.

No comments: