Sunday, April 25, 2010

New books about to be published!

Over the holidays I managed to finish the two books I started in the previous holiday. Magic of the Mac for the Classroom is one of the books. I wrote this specifically for teachers who are encountering Mac computers for the first time and need to find out more tips and tricks for using a Mac. I have also explained how to use the I-Life and I-Works programmes and provided ideas for use in the classroom.
The other book is a reading comprehension book with questions and activities for 2009 part one and two journals. I have included inference, evaluative, re-organistation and retelling questions and the activities have some e-learning suggestions as well as practical activities which are based on current best practice thinking skills. I am working on the part three and four books so there will be a set of two for 2009 and in the future will create a set for 2008 and 2010. I use these myself in the classroom and have found them very useful.

No comments: